R 1 Category :

You may be given visa under this category if you:

•Have been a member of a bonafide non-profit religious denomination for at least two years prior to filing the petition .
•Have been working continuously for the past two years immediately prior to filing the petition:
•As a religious minister in a religious vocation either professional or non-professional capacity, or
•In a religious occupation either professional or nonprofessional capacity
•Seek to enter the United States solely to carry out such religious occupation of the employer’s denomination. Contact us for more information